Databases are used to store all the important information of an organization and if a database fails or mal-functions then it will lead to massive losses in terms of profits, efficiency and time. You may need to recover some of the important information lost from you database as a result of file corruption, deletion or inaccessibility.
Though it maybe somehow difficult to delete a whole database, but it can still happen through accidental deletion, or hardware/software problems, database objects, entries of the database or even getting the whole database deleted.
Reasons behind the loss of some of your database data/objects:
- Accidental deletion of database modules, database objects or even the entire database
- A hardware problem originating from the database server.
- Physical damage of the hard drive may cause the database loss.
Today we have many companies that offer this database recovery services that repair damaged SQL servers.
Recovery for SQL Server
This helps to repair the SQL server databases, logs and backups that have been damaged or corrupted. The recovered data is then saved in a set of the SQL files which will be used for creating the SQL server database again. This can either be done by use of an auto-generated rebuild batch or even manually.
Some of the new features in Recovery for SQL Server 4.7 include:
- Supporting the SQL Server 2008 R2
- Supporting the SCSU
- Supporting the XML indices
- Supports the SQL Server 2008 encrypted files
- Repairing the compressed backups of the SQL Server 2008
- Repairing the SQL Server 2005 and 2008 compressed data
- Repairs the SQL Server 2008 file stream data type.
- Repairs the varchar data type
Some of the standard features of this data recovery software include:
- Processing a corrupted SQL server database files and also creating SQL script together with the recovered database data and structure.
- Supporting Microsoft® SQL Server versions including 2008 R2, 2008, 2008 x64, 2008 Express, 2005, 2005 x64, 2005 Express, 2000, 2000 x64, 7.0 and 6.5
- Log support for the MS SQL Server 2008 and 2005
- Repairing Microsoft SQL Server backups of all versions
- Repairing multi-volume databases files
- Repairing, stored procedures, tables, views
- Repairing the SQL Server 2008 sparse columns
- Repairing triggers
- Repairing sort order for the index keys
- Repairing deleted records and saving them in a separate SQL file
- Repairing partly damaged records and storing them in a different batch file
- Recovering Reports feature
Another Miami Data Recovery Company that you can use its services to repair your damaged SQL Server is Inforescate. The company is able to repair and recover your valuable information from all types of databases regardless of the database objects, database applications or the OS / file system.